Join us & stylist Elim Chu for a different kind of Spring Cleaning workshop.
While prepping for a move into a 500 sq. ft apartment, Elim consolidated and evaluated all of her clothing for the very first time. It's not a moment she looks back fondly on, but it was how she discovered that she owned over 100 pairs of shoes.
Through the process of thoughtfully editing wardrobes and in her role as a fashion stylist, She's learned key lessons about what to keep, where to let go, and how to choose clothing consciously moving forward.
What to expect from this workshop
- Discussion and how-to steps
- Identifying clothes we feel our best in
- Conscious consuming
- Editing filters for donating, consigning, gifting and tailoring
Take home workbook includes:
- Step by step instructions for paring down mindfully
- Clothing care and maintenance info for extending wear
- How to identify and shop for wardrobe gaps
- Closet organization and storage tips
Intimate setting and limited seating
Who is Elim Chu?
Elim Chu is a freelance Fashion Stylist and Consultant shifting her community towards mindful clothing choices by actively elevating this conversation through social media, public speaking and workshops. In addition to being a stylist, Elim advocates for social and creative causes, women-led businesses, and brands getting it right through her monthly newsletter, aptly called The Newsletter.