Join us, and Chantel Chapman, financial literacy expert & financial fitness coach from Mogo money for a 3-part Mindful Adulting crash course. Get ready to whip your bank account into shape.
Day 1: Making sense of money- Jan 10
- The story of money
- Your own personal money story: How we spend money depends upon how we feel about the money.
- Hedonic Well-being vs Eudaimionic Well-being and how that impacts our spending
- Consumerism and addiction
- Meditation for money management
Day 2: Credit- Jan 17
- Understanding different types of debt
- Understanding the importance of your credit score
- 5 steps to a sexy credit score
Day 3: Cashflow management/ How to not Blow Money Fast like Rick Ross- Jan 31
- Values + goals
- Advertising and the brain
- This vs that - Opportunity Cost
- Spending and saving hacks
- How to afford to buy a home (waddup Vancouverities this is for real)
Note: No class Jan 24
Note: to register for individual classes, please email email@example.com
*photo credit: Tyler Shields
Chantel Chapman is the founder of Holler For Your Dollar, Mogo's Financial Fitness Coach and the host of the popular, national event series, Adulting 101 . With over a 13 years experience as a mortgage broker and a financial literacy educator, Chantel recognized the need to explore the deeper relationships that we have with money in order to help people truly heal their money blocks. On this research journey she has completed meditation teacher training in India, studied addiction and the brain and is currently expanding her meditation teacher training in Vancouver under the teachings of Moment Meditation. Meditation and mindfulness for healing behavioural issues with money have become a core part of Chantel's financial literacy education.